Submission Link – http://edas.info/N23307
How Review Manuscript Submission Can Be Done:
REVIEW PAPER SUBMISSION GUIDELINE:
1) Refer Template – Paper Format:
Our Rules (MALTESAS set of rules) of Submission:
a. Similarity score must be checked using Plagscan Plagiarism software or Turnitin software and MUST NOT EXCEED 20% (including REFERENCES) similarity score.
b. Minimum Page = 4 and Maximum Pages = 8 Pages (For Nine and above = USD 100 per additional page)
c. The article must be in English
2) Submission is Full Paper Submission (Not Just Abstract) – Make sure in PDF format.
3) Submission Link – http://edas.info/N23307
4) All Authors must be registered under EDAS
After Acceptance (If your paper -> ACCEPTED (As Is/Minor/Major)
FINAL MANUSCRIPT SUBMISSION GUIDELINE:
1) Make sure your paper is PAID status by making a payment to the organizer.
2) Name a Presenter by visiting your paper edas information link and click + sign under Presenter row. Check the radio button selection and hit “Add Another Presenter” button.
3) Download Copyright Form – JTEC Copyright – Special Issue (Author MUST download, fill in with ink pen, scan again into PDF or JPEG and upload into EDAS system). Submission of Final Manuscript will not be completed if the author FAILS to submit together completed copyright form with the Final Manuscript.
4) Final Manuscript submission – in .DOCX/.DOC Only (not PDF) – Submit via your EDAS paper link under Final Manuscript section – jtec-manuscript-template-v3-1
TRANSFER OF COPYRIGHT AGREEMENT
The manuscript is herewith submitted for publication in the Journal of Telecommunication, Electronic and Computer Engineering (JTEC). It has not been published before, and it is not under consideration for publication in any other journals. It contains no material that is scandalous, obscene, libelous or otherwise contrary to law. When the manuscript is accepted for publication, I, as the author, hereby agree to transfer to JTEC, all rights including those pertaining to electronic forms and transmissions, under existing copyright laws, except for the following, which the author(s) specifically retain(s):
- All proprietary right other than copyright, such as patent rights
- The right to make further copies of all or part of the published article for my use in classroom teaching
- The right to reuse all or part of this manuscript in a compilation of my own works or in a textbook of which I am the author
- The right to make copies of the published work for internal distribution within the institution that employs me
I agree that copies made under these circumstances will continue to carry the copyright notice that appears in the original published work. I agree to inform my co-authors, if any, of the above terms. I certify that I have obtained written permission for the use of text, tables, and/or illustrations from any copyrighted source(s), and I agree to supply such written permission(s) to JTEC upon request.